Are you thinking about moving to Malta as a permanent resident? If yes, you are going to get a lot of pleasing surprises. Malta has made the requirements for foreigners to become a permanent part of its land easy. If you have read the requirements, you might not forget them at all.
The Requirements of Malta Citizenship
Some of the major requirements of getting Malta Citizenship include the following.
- Your record with the police has to be pristine.
- You must carry an international insurance before moving to the country forever.
- A chunk that’s worth 150,000 euros of your capital must go in the local stock markets.
- You must live in the country as an owner of a property or tenant for at least a year to get citizenship.
- The biggest contribution that you will have to make for the development of the country is NDSF contribution of no less than 650,000 euros.
- If you are a tenant, your yearly rent must not be less than 16,000 euros.
- If you own a property, the worth of the property must not be less than 350,000 euros.
The Benefits of Malta Citizenship
Here are some major benefits of living in this amazing country.
- You will get to breathe in a fresh and clean environment.
- You will have plenty of opportunities to visit the beautiful beaches to keep your senses fresh.
- You can enjoy your life with average cost of living.
- You can live in the country forever, get married here, and bring up your children too.
- You can move with your elderly.
- You can go to Schengen areas without going through the hassle of visa registration.
- You can live in peace and enjoy quality education and healthcare services.
The requirements might sound a bit unachievable at first, but your thoughts will change as soon as you look the benefits of living in this country.